#1 skyc00

skyc00

bunny /(´・×・`)\

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • Location京都市、日本

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:50 PM

I had a personal question, kinda. So I'm a virgin, and I was wondering if it is possible to stay a virgin in the bdsm/ddlg community, I know some people are super sexual, but do you think it would be enough to satisfy my Dom's needs if we do everything but sex? 

• emperor and vanillababy like this

スカイ~ *glitter*  :heart:  *glitter*

#2 emperor

emperor

king

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Locationtengu strap's nose

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:53 PM

Hey there
    It is possible. Everyone is different you know like, some people are extremely sexual, some aren't at all.
    The important thing in a relationship, regardless of it being kinky or not, is respect. If you find a dom who is okay with you not wanting sex stuff, then that is great! If a dom ever forces you to be sexual or something, it means they don't respect you.
    Your worth will never be measured by sex. Never forget that. Someone who respects you, will be ok with you nothing wanting sex.
    Cheers 💜
    • onaboy, Ebony Fruit Bat and skyc00 like this

#3 NathanR

NathanR

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:42 PM

It is 100% possible to stay that way. To cap the point king made and add my own two cents, any DD worth the title of "Daddy" or C.G. (Care Giver) would completely respect the wishes of the little and seek to protect them. Do your research. Interview your potential mates carefully. State your rules (or wishes) and be very clear about them. Ask questions and ask again later to see how their answers have changed.

I hope you can find what you are looking for.

Good luck :)

• 𝗣𝗼𝘅, Cara Innes, emperor and 2 others like this

#4 Lovingukdaddy

Lovingukdaddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationTeesside

Posted 10 September 2019 - 12:01 AM

Absolutely. I'm a hypervisual and hypersexual daddy dom yet there are so so many ways I can be pleased without the act of sex.

So don't worry, get help and info and talk to him. You can work it out
    • Cara Innes and skyc00 like this

#5 jelloprincess

jelloprincess

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 75 posts
    • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:16 AM

Yes, it is! There are definitely some people that you won't be compatible with, but that's okay. There are plenty of people out there who you would be compatible with on that level. A good partner will respect your boundaries, sexually and non-sexually. Just be clear about what you want and communicate with your partner/potential partner, and don't let ANYONE pressure you into doing anything you're not comfortable with. :)

• Ebony Fruit Bat, Cara Innes and skyc00 like this

*glitter* I like cats *glitter*

#6 SnugglyMunchlax

SnugglyMunchlax

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 08:45 AM

Adding on to what everyone has said so far, there are definitely doms out there who are perfectly happy doing everything, but sex! Some are even just interested in the lifestyle, but not the sexual side. A Daddy Dom is supposed to make sure his little is completely safe and protected which includes abiding by boundaries and never pressuring for things. Never feel obligated to do something and always make sure beforehand that both of you are okay with these boundaries. Like in all relationships, communication is key to finding and maintaining a healthy relationship!

• skyc00 likes this

#7 Tiger Striperino

Tiger Striperino

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 179 posts
    • LocationIowa

Posted 10 September 2019 - 02:18 PM

Probably just going to reiterate what everyone else has said, yes it's possible to stay a virgin and not be sexual as a little. Each dynamic and relationship is going to be different but it's all up to you, every facet of your relationship is up to you. And don't let anyone tell you different.
    • Cara Innes and skyc00 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kinda NSFW, Virginity, Virgin, Help, Question, little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users