2 replies to this topic

#1 HeddaBLea

HeddaBLea

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 02:09 PM

Hi there, 

I've never actually been a little before nor been in a dd/lg relationship. However, I discovered this dynamic a few months ago and instantly became very curious and intrigued!

How do you suggest I go about becoming the best little I can be and where can I find a potential daddy? 

I am in Norway if that helps.

Thank you in advance for all advice and suggestions! 

xoxo

#2 minty☆

minty☆

minty princess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • Locationwest coast!

Posted 17 January 2020 - 02:56 PM

to be honest, i don't know if you can just "be" a little because you want to or just because it sounds interesting -- you either have that side of you or you don't. it's kind of like gender or sexual preference, it's just something that's inherently there. it's not a hobby or career you can just create and change at will.

but! if you want to see if you have a little side you can get in touch with that might be suppressed or lurking under the surface or something, there are a few ways! first and foremost, check out the pinned messages all over the forum. there's a lot of neat info! 🙂

to find someone, you can post something up on the personal section, but I would definitely suggest reading a little more into it first so you know a bit more about it - at least enough to know if it's right for you.

also: there is no right or wrong way to little. you just be yourself 😁

• LittleCelticLass and Lavendar Wubbins like this

#3 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 605 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 January 2020 - 09:25 PM

Hello! :)

Every little is different. Some of us like to watch cartoons and color pictures, some of us like to play outside, some of us are shy and others boisterous... Think about how different every child is and you will know how different littles can be. The key is to be yourself and not force yourself into an activity you're not into.

In addition to reading the Resources section of this forum to learn more about this dynamic, I would think about what you liked to do as a child and start with that. Did you like playing with dolls? What was your favorite tv show? Any special foods you loved? If you can bring back a sense of childlike joy, you're on your way. :)

I personally think you should wait to look for a daddy until you understand yourself better. Because how can you find a great partner if you don't even know what you're looking for? Daddies and mommies aren't all the same either. Some are strict and want you to follow certain rules and love to discipline. Some are more relaxed and nurturing. You don't want to spend time with an incompatible partner!

• LittleCelticLass likes this

Big age: 29

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: good, little, new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users