DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Eyeliner tips !

DaddysMonkey

So , I know this is a common issue for most people…. even with watching hundreds of YouTube videos on how to get nice straight , sharp eyeliner , I still suck 😭 It always ends up way longer than I intend for it to be , and I feel forced to smoke out the top so the imperfections are more hidden. 

I have hooded eyes so that makes it even more annoying trying to get it to not transfer to the top part of my eyes. 

Here is the way bigger than intended eyeliner that I did today large.BA045CAF-3F3A-48E3-936C-9E21F131EC77.jpeg.5c9a00b7a5065fb0251da1deb81240d0.jpeglarge.62BD2E37-C4E2-4480-885D-86B6EC4BBC2A.jpeg.675c85cbcfbcef8967bde6be33c0006e.jpeg

Maybe I’m just really anal , but I HATE how it transfers and I feel like I can see it even if others might not unless they stare. 

Do you use any tools to help with eyeliner ? I’ve seen those like… stamp things ? You just stamp a wing on , I’ve considered trying that but I’m afraid it will be a waste of time and money. 

• Like 1

You know, I have been tempted with the idea of getting eyeliner as well as eyebrows tattooed on. Just the basic kind that I could add onto if I so want. Mostly this is because I'm lazy and just want to wake up looking like I did my makeup already 😅 Sorry, that's the only tip I'm good for LOL

Edited by andrielisilien
  • Haha 1

LOL ! That’s so funny you mention that , I feel like I have such duality in my personality that if I were to get it tattooed on even if it was light I would end up having a meltdown 🙈What if I want a no make up baby face day ?! I also think I’m just traumatized because when I was a teenager …. My mom got her eyebrows tattooed on and let me tell you…. I never let her live it down. It looked like blocked out brown sharpie. I feel wanting to wake up like that though , I despise taking the time out to look “presentable” 🙄 I grumble the whole way through even if I like the after heh. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, moondust mochi said:

love the inner corners, Monkey! I gotta learn that. 

The inner corner is actually WAY easier for me than the actual wing 🥹 I just flick it off the corner of my inner eye 

I have the same issue with hooded eyelids. It never comes out right and because of the shape of my eyes It just doesn't look right which sucks because I love a vintage look.