DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What does you username mean/say about you?

Guest Faust

Guest kyril

Haha, mines is just your typical "character from a game", from Suikoden if anyone is curious. It doesn't really say anything about me, just that I loved playing that game.

my username is an old twenty one pilots song that i really connect with, it's one of those am-i-just-shouting-into-the-void songs that are probably really sad to anyone else, but for me, it reminded me that i'm not the only one questioning my purpose.

Mathilda come from the movie "Léon" by Luc Besson.

Mathilda is a little girl going away with a professional assasin. I love this character and this movie ! <3

• Like 1

My username was a rather spur of the moment type thing. Although I'm not a super huge fan of Courage the Cowardly Dog, it's a reference to the zombie director Tarantella.

Guest Northie
Pretty much just something I came up with quite quickly. North is something I identify with and Northie just sounds pretty adorable to me :D.

• 3 weeks later...

Eris is the goddess of chaos in the movie "Sinbad- Legend of the seven Seas". I like her as a villian. She is self-confident, knows what she wants and flirts all the time, she is really extrovert and has fun all the time. I like this characteristics and want to be more like her (this good characteristics not the bad "I destroy the world"-characteristics ^^). And look on the animation, my god is this good, how she flows and changes. This name combines my big and my little side. That I want to be more extrovert and that I like animated movies, myth and magic.

The name is also short and easy to remember. =)

• Like 1

Guest BittyKitty

Eris, I know it seems like I'm stalking you because I comment on a lot of topics as you do, I promise I'm not that creepy, lol :p we like similar things it seems.

I chose my username because I feel like a kitty (more like a mouse but kitties are cuter), bitty because I'm 5'3, and my family calls me Be Ty (sounds like bitty) or just Ty. Both meaning small.

Eris, I know it seems like I'm stalking you because I comment on a lot of topics as you do, I promise I'm not that creepy, lol :p we like similar things it seems.

I chose my username because I feel like a kitty (more like a mouse but kitties are cuter), bitty because I'm 5'3, and my family calls me Be Ty (sounds like bitty) or just Ty. Both meaning small.

Didn't noticed it yet, so don't worry. ^^

I'm secretly not just a mermaid but a mersiren. 

giggles

It's just me. I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii... been swimming since baby. I love the water. I love the beach. I love the ocean even though it terrifies me at the same time.

My hair... mermaid colors.

My favorite colors? yep, guessed it, mermaid colors.

Daddy calls me His little sirena. It's just the identity I identify with... if that makes any sense?

Mine is a nickname my first daddy made up. I love it, it fits my inner little perfectly. Even though me and him are no longer together I still like the nickname and decided I'd stick with it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LavanderRabbit

Lavander is a misspelling of Lavender daddy did at one point and I have an affinity for rabbits because they can look sweet and innocent, but are evil as fuck. As much as love cats, kitten, bunny, and variations are over used. I'm also a switch and middle, so Rabbit works a bit better than the childish Bunny. Lavender is one of my favorite colors and flowers. I also look good in pastels. So, LavanderRabbit is also my pen/ artist name.

Well, my username is pretty meaningful. I'm not much of a dom, but my friends nicknamed me dragon mom because of my obsession with dragons, and the fact that i act sort of like a mother towards the ones i love. A second to the dragon part though, is i used to fight in the streets, So my friends know i'm tough as such, but can be beaten by a night in shining armor *that was so cheesy...*

• Like 1

I'm in love with the sun and I don't like to stay still. Also it references I Am The Messanger by Markus Zusak which is an excellent book.

It's pretty much my last name, but it was my old High School Cross Country caches, and teammates would call me (Along with Cruzy or Cruz Control lol).

So it's stuck with me ever since.