DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What does you username mean/say about you?

Guest Faust

Guest cookie_crumble_princess

Mine is was given to me by my step-father a few years after he married my mother and my twinny agreed. He said I was like a squirrel. I would visit his office everyday, get sweets from his desk then sit in a corner to munch on them. I always returned with my hand out for more then scurry back to my corner. The name stuck for years and every once in a while my family will still call me squirrel. I like to think I have the quiet, inquisitive natural as well. 

• Like 1

Guest Akerbeltz

Akerbeltz is the name of a deity from Basque mythology and his name translates into English as "Black He Goat". He was supposed to be a protector of woodland creatures and flocks. He was a large black goat that liked to dance and have fun and had sort of a reputation as a trickster. I love learning and studying all types of mythologies and Basque has been my latest, before that it was Finnish. Akerbeltz how ever got a bad reputation during the Spanish inquisition because the Basque people were one of last European peoples to accept the Christian religion, and became misunderstood to be the devil. The name and its history really appealed to me as someone who loves to be playful and and a trickster on the surface but underneath feels more like a guardian and protector. I also feel connected to him as i feel that to many people my nature makes me misunderstood. I don't like to accept social values and norms just because without deciding if they are mine and to many people this makes you a Devil. Thank you for posting such an interesting topic for people to comment on, user names give so much insight into the person behind them! 

• Like 2

Aisling is an Irish feminine given name meaning "dream" or "vision" 

My great grandmother came from Ireland and I loved listening to her and her stories

• Like 1

Guest FatherFigure_34

Great topic! I am always curious as to the significance of usernames.

Over the years, a number of my friends have made the comment that I'll make a great father one day. Hearing such a thing from people I care about really meant a lot. It has stuck with me since the first time I've heard it. With that said, that is how my username came about. :)

• Like 1

Guest Strawberry

mine is pretty simple really. i have been told often that i am as cute and sweet as strawberry so i went with that!! plus i have used tons of variations of berry or berries in various usernames in the past so it worked in that sense too *^.^*

• 2 weeks later...
My user name is how I currently feel and is baced on a story I'm writing.. and I didnt want to go with my usual screen name kittyneko (kittycat)
  • Like 1

Guest Unknown

Although I do not have Jedi powers I have been always intrigued by his character. I yearn for knowledge and knowledge is power. I need this to bring balance in my life and the people in it. Being able to live in peace and harmony is the only true time when I can be myself. Hence nothing fancy but chose a character that I am most comfortable relating to. Also Im not good looking :D

Guest Dollycupcake

Dolly beacuse i dress up In clothes that people always called doll like so just thought that was fun and cupcake is callname i have :3 so i just put those two together :3

Guest Scorpiondragonking
My user name actually derived from my nickname at my first job people there started calling stringbean.I hated it at first.but now it part me forever