DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What does you username mean/say about you?

Guest Faust

ServusDei, meaning in Latin "Servant of God". I like to use this when I go on places that most devout Christians wouldn't go. Only to show that there is good in all things. Most see anything other than a vanilla relationship sinful, I think not. 

Anyway. That is my little tid bit.

• Like 3

Mine LittleSnowflake is something my papa calls me all the time because I am his little snowflake or his Snow Princess so I chose my favowite and useied it!

For me, it's fairly simple. Not much thought went into it tbh.

Firstly, 'Jms' is my name without vowels (James).

Secondly, play refers to gaming. I play games (a lot).

Jmsplay.

It doesn't really have any special meaning, it's the same as my tumblr and originally started off as daddyspreciouskitten but then i didn't have a daddy anymore so I changed it to little. I just thought it sounded cute honestly lol

• 2 weeks later...

"Creepy cutie" because I like things that are punk/horror themed yet girly/cute at the same time.

Edited by creepycutie805
privacy

• 2 weeks later...

I typed gentle wolf into google translate to translate it into Irish since I am half Irish and love wolves. Wolves protect their own, and I am highly protective of the people I like or people who are hurting. so if you mess with them I will rip you to bits(probably not really but you get the idea)

Guest Pouty Kitten
My username was created because I have naturally pouty lips and I pout a lot (go figure). I act like a cat so my friends & Daddy call me "kitten".

When I joined, I wanted something simple that would demonstrate one of my stronger characteristics. I'm a cuddler, big time. I love hugging, snuggling up, and other types of physical affection in my relationships. For me, being a dominant is something of a secondary characteristic; it's something I'm working on bringing out more fully. I've always been a cuddler, though. To me, the act of snuggling up with your partner, or doing other close contact things like bathing and showering together, are far more intimate than just simple sex. Without it, I feel empty and disappointed, so I emphasized my love of cuddling in my username.

This is an interesting topic, BTW. I often find myself wondering how people came to adopt their usernames. :)

All of your stories are so interesting lol mine is just my first name I've never been creative with usernames 

My attempt at creativity was spelling my first name backwards.  :lol:

Mine is pretty obvious. I tend to use this one on almost anything aside from one website, because I hadn't had this name yet. The 972 is because when I was making my email ShyLittleGirl was not available so if suggested ShyLittleGirl972. I like that now because 9-7=2. I'm kinda dorky when it comes to that.
  • Like 1

My user name was created because my usual username is "MissTea", which a friends ex girlfriend called me because it was both a play on my real name and a joke about how much I love tea.  So, when I was looking for a suitable username awhile back for me to start my own Tumblr... I came up with LittleMiss, because I'm Little and I'm a "Miss"Tea/Misty.  When I came here, I brought it with me!

Guest Elencha
I love philosophy and I love debate. The elenchus argument is part of the Socratic method. I feminized it by changing the us to an a to get the standard username I use all over the interwebs.

Mine doesn't trully have a meaning, I used the title of one of the songs by my favorite band, Placebo (Evalia is not even the song I like the most) but I thought it sounded like a name and it was cute with the Miss added to it :)

Dariachick. My name from when I started getting into the Internet back on the old bulletin boards ;) yes I'm old and geeky :p Daria is from MTVs Daria because she was smart and sarcastic:) I added the chick cuz it was cute
  • Like 1

Guest GrapeApe

I was kind of a nerd in HS, among many things, so my nerdier friends starting calling me MacDaddy on account me being the 'cool' one, so to speak.  J is the first initial of my first name.  It is also a reference to a song by the kid rap group, Kriss Kross, which was popular at that time.  "The macdaddy will make you jump, jump.  The daddymac will make you jump, jump."

Demitri is the name of a chat-room role play character I used to play back in the old internet days of chat-rooms and RP boards. Then I used the name so much as an alter ego that I eventually wanted to name a son that when I had one. While discussing it with a girlfriend at the time (this girl is now my LG) she said if we ever had a child we could name him Demitri and his middle name would be Ryatt (pronounce "riot") and if he was a particularly soft spoken child we could call him Quite Ryatt. And I loved it so much I adopted the name for myself.