DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What does you username mean/say about you?

Guest Faust

My username is a direct representation of me lol i have a hard time walking sometimes so my legs get shakey, Im clumsy and trip over nothing alot, like a baby giraffe<3
  • Like 1

Guest NeedToServe
Yes he is my daddy, although I rarely call him that, but he is also my owner, my Dominant, my master. My place is to serve him, and that isn't always in the extreme "bedroom" ways, it's in subtle day to day ways too. Such as removing his shoes when he comes home, waiting with his towel so I can dry him stepping out of the shower, making his coffee just the way he likes it, deferring to his choices and decisions, being available at all times in any context etc.

Curly is because I have really curly hair. I often get told I look like Merida from Brave (my hair is dyed red)

And Bear is because I looooove bears! Grizzly bears, black bears, polar bears, sun bears, teddy bears! They are so cute :3

I've always put a lot of thought into my username. It always reflects my personality or a specific trait of mine. My username here is from a play I once read. Faust was a scholar who traded his soul to the devil to be with a woman he fell madly in love with. I identify with Faust because I have done crazy things for people I have loved. I'm single though so it's obvious that it never turned out well for me, just like it didn't for Faust.

So does your username have a story? Or is it just a random conglomerate of letter and numbers you threw together? I'm genuinely curious and not just because I'm bored.

Daddy's Lil. Well I'm a lil and I belong to my Daddy. Hence Daddy's Lil. 

Faust has an amazing story to it, surely one day you will get a nice love story of your own one day ^_^ also interesting topic.

Personally not much to say I simple love unicorns and recently bought a unicorn phone case which I'm super proud of which seems weird I guess c:

When I first joined the kink community (before, my interest was completely secret and in an experimental stage), I created a tumblr under the name 'pupchickpea'. Puppy play was my first ever kink that I got actively involved in  :D

Jump ahead several months and I discovered new kinks that I liked even better than puppy play, in particular ddlg. Being little became my #1 kink and a part of my lifestyle. That's why, in my username, before being a pup, I am a little!

Delicately domineering. Your go-to man for leadership and safety. Within these arms rests dependable comfort and control. "You can let go of the world, baby girl. Daddy's got you."  

• Like 1

Because I am Daddys Dolly! That's what Boss calls me! Lil miss is because I am a spoiled, prissy little brat sometimes and Daddy calls me Lil Miss when I get lippy.

My name is Finnish and it means little coconut. Finnish because I'm from Finland. And well little is quite obvious and the coco came from this poem in finland "ollaan ystäviä jookos, kuin ananas ja kookos" which means "lets be friends please, like pineapple and coconut" and then we started to discuss with daddy which he would be. He had pineapple hair so he is that, so now I'm coco. First it was just funny and cute when we were regular couple. But it transformed and stayed while our relationship formed into dd/l.

Guest QueenJellybean
I'm a baby, I love the ocean and all its creatures (and beluga began with B ), and my name is Belle! Edited by BabyBelugaBelle

Guest annemarie
mine is just my name and "little" cause I'm little haha :3 the name though originates from both the movie all dogs go to heaven and my desire to change my name after moving out of my parents house bc they were abusive. I love my name now :) it's one of the reasons I'm so hurt when people refuse to use it.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

daddy calls me his little fairy and sometimes princes, so i wanted something to do with that.

changed fairy to pixie, cause i like disney (faith, trust, pixie dust)

i also like alliteration, and just ended up with princess pixie

My usernames are usually something with the word Princess in it and something referencing a cat.

This username I use here is the farthest I think I have gone from my typical usernames. On here I wanted to be as anonymous as possible so I can be as true to myself as possible (you know, since all the posts here can be easily searched and viewed on google)

My name's quite fictitious, just because I have a thing with Nordic/Germanic Culture. Like other's said, I wanted to remain as anonymous as possible, unless you get to know me, haha. xP