If you are looking for how to write a "little searching" ad, go here: https://www.ddlgforu...ommycare-giver/
If you don't ask for what you want, you won't get it.
I have read tons and tons of "little/middles" personal ads and tons and tons of "Daddy" personal ads. I think that the "right" little's/middles will respond better to you if you speak their language.
Here are some suggestions on how to write your personal ad to be -More productive
-Get the responses you really want
-Not waste anyone's time..
If you think the below is TMI, Too Much Information, that's up to you, choose what works for your comfort. The more you share you get closer to what you want.
Your personal ad should be written in your "voice." How you talk, the kind of energy you have, your sense of humor and your sense of purpose. This may seem over the top, but write it as if you were talking to them in person. Don't try to act the role of a DD, be yourself.
Things to include in a list or written into conversational story telling.
1. Be specific about what kind of relationship you are looking for. It will help you out so much so take the time. Use the following if they apply
-LDR, Long Distance Relationship
-Online, contact is only online and not in person
-24/7, you want to interact as DDlg all day long.
-LTR, Long Term Relationship
-Exclusive, Monogamous, Poly and any other type of term that defines how you want to be with your little/middle.
2. Your hook, what you are looking for in a one liner. Sizzle!
3. About them. Some of the things you want in a little/middle. If you think you don't know get primal. These are the things that turn you on, are pretty to look at and who in the DDlg Lifestyle you want to hang out with. As follows:
-Their "Real Life" age range. Be specific
If you desire a younger gal, say it in years. If it doesn't matter say that.
-Their "Age Play" age range
If you don't know what this is look it up. "Littles" tend to play the ages of 1 years old to 11 years old. "Middles" tend to play the ages of 12 years old to 17 years old. Be specific, because they are.
-Their body type, height, tattoos?or not, long/short hair...
These are your preferences. Asking for what you want in appearance is vital. If it doesn't matter to you say so. If you don't say, you will get everyone responding for no reason.
-Their "Little/Middle Space" personality type...Likes to snuggle, laugh, play with their stuffies, wear diapers...use words that the little will be looking for that you want. Really talk this part up. If you don't know, then read some littles/members profiles. They will tell you exactly what littles/middles are into.
4. Your age. Your real age.
A little/middle of any age will know quickly if you are lying.
5. Your Location, country, city or near to recognizable city and if that doesn't work for you at least give them your time zone. Their Location, Be sure to say where you want them to be...Local, in the same state, in the same country, in the same time zone.
6. Tell them if you are new or experienced. Number of years.
-How are you on rules. Are you strict? Laid back? What kind of punishments are you into...you like to give spankings or are you a more "time out" kind of Daddy?
7. How will you care for your little/middle?
-This is the place to say how much you are into being their Daddy. They love to hear all this stuff. Use their words.
"I like (EXAMPLES) to hold your hand crossing the street, wash your hair, sit on my lap, wipe your tears, help you succeed in your goals...."
8.A bit about you...they are going to tell you all about them.
"I like (EXAMPLES) Music-Genres, Anime, Traveling, Sky Diving, Italian Food, The color blue, I have a dog, Video Games."
Say what you want. Get what you want.
Feel free to question/suggest any of the above.
Edited by Sachita, 22 January 2018 - 12:20 AM.
Link added to top