•  

• Photo

My story is finally up!

kittenplay ddlg story writing dominant ireland daddy little submissive kitten

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 ~π•ƒπ•šπ• π•Žπ•šπ•€π•– π•†π•Ÿπ•–~

~π•ƒπ•šπ• π•Žπ•šπ•€π•– π•†π•Ÿπ•–~

~SunflowerChild~

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 73 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:36 PM

Hi everyone! I have some awesome news to share with you all. I have finally uploaded my very first story to wattpad! It is a kittenplay/ddlg related story set in Limerick, Ireland. The main character Brenna Hagen and her best friend Raven O'Hara have always dreamed of one day visiting Ireland to know where they both came from, and now they have finally have that chance. 

While they are there, Brenna will meet a man, who happens to be a master/daddy dom who will introduce her to the lifestyle, one that she never knew existed. The twist is, will she enjoy it, or will she think it's ridiculous and run away from it? 

Here's the link if you'd like to go check it out!: https://www.wattpad....r-1-fasten-your

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and hopefully taking a look at the first chapter I've uploaded! ^_^  :heart:  *glitter* 

• Awkward Encounters, LittleLeo and peter6111 like this

β€œYou were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.” ~Rumi

#2 Awkward Encounters

Awkward Encounters

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationUS

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:59 PM

I love it so far! Thank you for posting. 

• ~π•ƒπ•šπ• π•Žπ•šπ•€π•– π•†π•Ÿπ•–~ likes this

#3 SoulEater

SoulEater

SoulEater

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationScotland

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:05 AM

Congrats :)

#4 Guest_~Luna Rawrs~_*

Guest_~Luna Rawrs~_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:00 PM

O.o I'll definitely read this

Only read the first paragraph and I am already loving it cx

Edited by Rawr, 27 August 2017 - 09:04 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kittenplay, ddlg, story, writing, dominant, ireland, daddy, little, submissive, kitten

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users