DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Doubt about little space

Guest LittleSnowiii

Guest LittleSnowiii

I have a question guys. Is little time/space just by ourselves or can it be shared with a daddy?  

If we can also do them with a daddy, can I hear some of your suggestions?

Sorry super new to this. Thank you!

Guest LittleSnowiii

it can be shared with whoever you want to share it with just make sure they are aware and consenting of it

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
Exactly! You're allowing your little self to come thru. Remember children can be really open or private. It's all up to you sweetie!

It really is an individual choice like the others said. Personally, for my Daddy and I littlespace is something very special that we share together. It is something that is reserved for when Daddy and I are together and isnt something that either of us wants me to be in with other people whether that's other littles or caregivers.

While I'm in littlespace I'm shy, clingy but also very affectionate with my Daddy through cuddles, snuggles, hugs and kisses. We often do story time together, bathtime, watch cartoons and Daddy will make me fun meals and watch as I play with my stuffies.

I never go into littlespace without my Daddy physically there but that's something we both agreed to as what we want and I never really feel the urge or motivation without Daddy being there with me.

I will sometimes feel younger and engage in kid like behaviour in public and private but it isn't full on little space. That's how it works for us in our relationship but every couple and every little will have their own perspective. No one perspective is better or worse than another as it is a very personal thing.

Little kaiya