DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Having Trouble Entering Little Space

daddysbabyharley

The past week or so I've been having a lot of trouble entering little space. My stuffies, my paci, my coloring books...nothing works. I've been getting really stressed out because I can't seem to escape. Any other littles have that problem? What do you do when you can't get little?????? Can I ask Daddy to help?

Guest sweet.sophie

I do know that problem, but forcing yourself probably won't help... Maybe try something else like playing with daddy, watching cartoons or having some snacks that make you feel little :) Don't worry about it too much, you'll be able to get into little space again, just give it some time and relax :)

Guest Bunnyblossom

It's possible you're feeling a lil dulled to your usual Little stuff and need something new to spark your excitement.

Idk, that's what happens with me. I get bored or unmotivated, but just need to get out and 'window shop' or browse cute stuff.

Sometimes I'll make a new dress or something to wear, or new socks. Can't beat that new sock feel.

It's like the first few days after you get a new haircut, you feel like a different person and have the illusion of confidence. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~*~Sachita~*~